procrastination and how you can kill it! Read these 4 killer ways and kick procrastination out of your life
Do you know you can kick procrastination out of your life? This is a major problem in our everyday life. Consider yourself lucky if you have come across this post, you are about to take yourself to the next level and kick this procrastination.
What is procrastination?
Procrastination is an act of delaying or postponing something. For example, you set it as your day’s goal to go shopping or to perform a particular task and you find yourself not doing it and postponing it, you are procrastinating.
The killer ways to stop procrastination
1. Do not punish yourself for procrastinating
If at all you find yourself procrastinating, please do not punish yourself for it. There is always room for change and of course you can change. Do not say bad things about yourself and do not believe the things you say when you are upset. Just move on and trust the process.
2. Breakdown your tasks into daily goals
keep a journal and write down each task you want to get done in a day. If you are able to do this you will be more focused and you will be able to target a particular goal per day. Remember to motivate yourself and find ways or others things that will keep you motivated.
3. Target and tackle the most important task first
Read also: 7 habits of the wealthy you should emulate
After you have written the tasks you want to get done on a particular day, checkout the most important ones and tackle them for the first 20 minutes. Once you are able to tackle the hard tasks first the rest comes easy for you.
4. Reward yourself once you complete your daily task
Remember you are to reward yourself once you have a task completed, it could be to get yourself your favourite meal or drink, or go to that special place you so much love. This could also motivate you to do even greater tasks and achieve more.
- Emmanuella Pobeni A.K.A Iya Jogbo member of Max wetin dey show dies
- Cheap places to hangout in lagos after lockdown
- Simi welcomes new baby girl with Adekunle Gold – Calls her Adejare (photos)
- Rape must end! Respect every female: Vincoded says in new freestyle video
- Uwaila Omozuwa: Twitter users bash Genevieve Nnaji as she speaks up for uwaila omozuwa murder
Read also: Linda Ikeji discloses her wealth secrets
what do you think about these 4 killer ways to get procrastination out of your life? was this content helpful? Tell us in the comment section.
click toRead more about procrastination